We accept posts on a variety of topics from contributors around the world. If you have a piece of writing that you think would be a great fit for our blog, we would love to read it! If it’s a great fit, we will publish it on our blog. We couldn’t keep up our regular posts without your submissions, and we are so grateful to have you as a part of our community. Here are our guidelines for submitting guest posts.
- Articles should be on topics that are relevant to our blog. These include IT, online businesses, and online marketing. If you have a topic outside of these three subjects that you think would be a good fit, please include a brief summary explaining why with your submission.
- Articles should be between 400 and 1000 words in length. We also appreciate articles that are separated with headers and lists – this makes them much more appealing and easier to read.
- Your article should be completely proofread for spelling and grammar before submission. We do not edit our submissions after they are selected, so your article must be completely ready to publish at the time you send it to us.
- When you submit to us, please include a brief bio and photo that we can post with your article. Your bio should be no more than three lines in length.
- All submissions should be sent to us via email. Please attach your submission in a Word document. Please also include your name and contact information with your submission so that we can get back to you if we decide to publish it.
- Please do not contact us about the status of your submission. We receive many submissions, and unfortunately do not have time to respond to everyone. We are only able to respond to the applicants we have chosen. However, we read and appreciate every single submission.